Sunday, January 21, 2018

Should You Include Google Adsense?

Original author of this article Bobs SEO Las Vegas - Affordable Search Engine Optimization Services

When it comes to Google Adsense, most marketers fall into two categories; those who love it and those who hate it. More specifically it means; those who have made money and those that have not figured it out yet.

This is my feeling on the subject. I look at Adsense income as gravy. Am I going to get rich from it? Probably not. Am I going to be able to make a living on Adsense alone? Probably not unless I create a site that gets thousands of visitors per day or have the patience to create a copious amount of blogs in all different niches and work round the clock at keeping them all updated.

I am sure you are wondering “So why bother with it at all?”. Here’s the thing, I have a website and I am going to work at driving traffic to that website. My visitors are going to check out what I have to offer and then they are going to either buy my products or they are going to leave my site. That is the way of business. Those who have not found what they are looking for on my website are going to continue searching. If I give them other options through Adsense, then I will make a few pennies from them as they are on the way out the door.

Because I have set those ads up on my site, which took a total of about 2 minutes, I am monetizing my non-buyers. I never have to do anything ever again and it will continue to pay me so long as I continue to get traffic to my site. Those non-buyers effectively pay my website operating costs and give me a little extra money each month to spend on additional marketing.

Although at one time, when Adsense was new and the internet was a different place, you could make a living from publishing sites for PPC income alone but it is much more difficult now to generate a full-time income with this strategy. It is, however, entirely possible to supplement your income with it and to make your websites self-sufficient.

It won’t happen overnight. Like anything else, it will take time to build your success but the increase in revenue from Adsense is 100% residual, meaning it requires no amount of work from you to generate long-term benefits.

The post Should You Include Google Adsense? appeared first on Bobs SEO Las Vegas.

read more

No comments:

Post a Comment